Composite bonding is a type of dental procedure that had been in use for many years.
* Composites are made up of nano resin plastic particles.
* They come in different shades to match the teeth or whitened the teeth.
* They are soft and pliant so your dentist could sculpt the material to match different natural tooth shapes.
* They are held onto the teeth with a special bond or glue.
* A special visible blue light called curing light is shined onto the composite to make a hard shell, protecting the natural tooth.
* Your dentist will polish the composite so that the shine will make the bonded tooth look natural and life-like.
* This cost about 75% less expensive than porcelain crowns and ceramic veneers.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Thu, Fri, Sat: 10am-4pm
Tues, Wed: 10am-7pm