* For teeth that do not respond to common whitening treatments with chemical gels or laser, ceramic dental veneers
* Great for fixing minor gaps between front teeth, minor crowding such as overlaps and twists between the teeth, damaged teeth from decay or trauma
* Ceramic veneers are resistant to coffee, cola, and cigarette smoke stains.
* First, part of the enamel from your teeth are removed to allow the proper fitting of the veneers with the rest of the teeth.
* While the final veneers are being made, your dentist will place temporary veneers to keep the other teeth from moving into the area and to allow you to maintain the esthetics of your smile.
* You may experience temporary sensitivity to cold and hot while you are in the process of getting the final ceramic veneers.
* Since ceramic veneers are custom-made in professional dental laboratories to fit with the rest of the teeth in your mouth, they often take up to two weeks to finish.
* Ceramic veneers are cemented onto your teeth with a very strong dental cement (dental glue).
* Your ceramic veneers need to be cleaned and maintained just like your natural teeth. Consistently brushing twice a day with non-abrasive fluoride-containing toothpaste, and flossing daily are necessary to prevent decay.
* Do not miss your 6-month cleaning visits with your dentist. Your veneers will be cleaned and checked for decay, chips, during the dental exam and cleaning.
Do you have questions about our services?
Contact us by phone at 908 205-8755 908 205-8755 or directly using our contact form.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Thu, Fri, Sat: 10am-4pm
Tues, Wed: 10am-7pm