WHAT IS COMPOSITE BONDING?
Composite bonding is a type of dental procedure that had been in use for many years.
* Composites are made up of nano resin plastic particles.
* They come in different shades to match the teeth or whitened the teeth.
* They are soft and pliant so your dentist could sculpt the material to match different natural tooth shapes.
* They are held onto the teeth with a special bond or glue.
* A special visible blue light called curing light is shined onto the composite to make a hard shell, protecting the natural tooth.
* Your dentist will polish the composite so that the shine will make the bonded tooth look natural and life-like.
* This cost about 75% less expensive than porcelain crowns and ceramic veneers.
CARING FOR YOUR COMPOSITE-BONDED TEETH
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
M, F: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
T, Th: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am-3:00pm