Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun 9am-3pm (During Spring and Summer) Tues
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Reasons to Use Ceramic Veneers
- For teeth that do not respond to common whitening treatments with chemical gels or laser, ceramic dental veneers
- Great for fixing minor gaps between front teeth, minor crowding such as overlaps and twists
between the teeth, damaged teeth from decay or trauma
- Ceramic veneers are resistant to coffee, cola, and cigarette smoke stains.
How Ceramic Veneers Are Made
- First, part of the enamel from your teeth are removed to allow the proper fitting of the veneers with the rest of the teeth.
- While the final veneers are being made, your dentist will place temporary veneers to keep the other teeth from moving into the area and to allow you to
maintain the esthetics of your smile.
- You may experience temporary sensitivity to cold and hot while you are in the process of getting the final ceramic veneers.
- Since ceramic veneers are custom-made in professional dental laboratories to fit with the rest of the teeth in your mouth, they often take up to two weeks to
- Ceramic veneers are cemented onto your teeth with a very strong dental cement (dental glue).
Maintaining Your Ceramic Veneers
- Your ceramic veneers needs to be cleaned and maintained just like your natural teeth. Consistently brushing twice a day with non-abrasive
fluoride-containing toothpaste, and flossing daily are necessary to prevent decay.
- Do not miss your 6-month cleaning visits with your dentist. Your veneers will be cleaned and checked for decay, chips, during the dental exam